This service is a member-only API futures (contract) trading service provided by Tradingusdt.com through cooperation with the world's largest exchange BINANCE.
The cryptocurrency assets used by this service Tradingusdt.com are directly managed by BINANCE Exchange for deposit/withdrawal and custody applications, and are responsible for security.
This service Tradingusdt.com is a high-end service for existing contract members, offering members up to 27.5% of the industry's highest handling fee discount.
This service Tradingusdt.com provides the lowest handling fee, and can operate 125 times leveraged futures system through the API service.
Here is Bincne Futures Service Agreement.
Link to the original text : https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360033180732
Binance Futures Service Agreement
You should always carefully consider whether Binance Futures is consistent with your risk tolerance, investment objectives, investment experience or sophistication, financial condition, financial needs, and personal circumstances, and other considerations that may be relevant to you.
- Futures trading is highly risky. As a futures trader, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the futures trading service at your own risks;
- You should fully understand the risks associated with futures trading and solely responsible and liable for any and all trading and non-trading activity on your Binance account. Do not enter into a transaction or invest in funds that are above your financial abilities;
- You are solely responsible and liable for knowing the true status of any position, even if presented incorrectly by Binance at any time;
- You agree to maintain in your Binance futures account a sufficient amount of blockchain assets required by Binance for users to engage in futures trading. Failure to maintain a sufficient amount of assets can result in the forced-liquidation of assets in your futures account;
- You agree to trade in good faith. No person shall trade with intent to disrupt, or with reckless disregard for the adverse impact on, the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. Binance reserves the right to prohibit and prosecute any disruptive and manipulative trading practices that Binance finds to be abusive to the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. If Binance suspects any such accounts to be in violation of this term, Binance shall have the right to immediately suspend your Binance Account (and any accounts beneficially owned by related entities or affiliates), freeze or lock the Digital Assets or funds in all such accounts, and suspend your access to Binance. Binance may, in its sole discretion, perform measures to mitigate potential losses to you on your behalf, including, but not limited to, suspending you from trading, transferring balances from your futures to your exchange account and/or from your exchange to your futures account without any prior notification.
- During Binance system maintenance, you agree that you are solely responsible and liable for managing your futures account under risk, including but not limited to, keep or close your position.
- You agree that you conduct all futures trading on your own account and claim full responsibility for your activities. Binance does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any services or your failure to understand the risks involved associated with assets use generally or your use of our services.
- You agree that all investment operations conducted on Binance.com represent your true investment intentions and that unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
- com reserves the right to suspend or terminate Binance Futures service. If necessary, Binance.com can suspend and terminate Binance Futures service at any time.
- Due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure, which may lead to delay, suspension or deviation of Binance Futures service execution, Binance.com will use commercially reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that Binance Futures service execution system run stably and effectively. Binance.com does not take any responsibility if the final execution doesn’t match your expectations due to the above factors.
- com reserves the right to delist, i.e. removal of a listed asset from exchange at any time.
I have read and agreed to the Binance Futures Service Agreement and have agreed to use Binance Futures service. I am aware of these risks and confirm to use this service.